Thursday, July 10, 2008

plastic bottles

I woke up this morning with a bloody nose. This isn't the first time this week, so I figured I'm dehydrated. I go up stairs and pack some things for school while there is toilet paper stuffed up my nose... attractive I know ( I drove to school like that ha.) I can't find my "bba free" bottle my mom got me so I took hers. :) Little did I know she would pull a wack attack on me. (zoolander if you didn't catch that) She calls me while I'm at lunch with my dad and I quote; "Keeenziii! Do you have my water bottle?" Which can only mean the famous "bba" bottle. My dad calls it the plastic free plastic bottle. Long story short I filled it up with ice and brought it to her so she could go to the gym, since I'm an amazing daughter. haha. While I was at school I almost stabbed a girl in the jugular with my shears... no big deal, but then I decided that might not be a good idea. The girl wont give me back my maniquin stand and claims I cut all of her heads hair off. Anyway we wont get into that because I think positive now. I get home and its blazing hot outside and just as I thought I was going to be cooled down all the doors were locked. My family never locks the door so I don't have a key. I had to climb into my window. One word... BUGS! After that fiasco I met my dad for dinner and I had raspberry chicken as usual. I just now got back from enrichment night and it was so much fun. The girls in my ward are so amazing. I honestly can't wait to go to church now and that is really different for me. I think it was a great step for me to finally buck up and do something I normally don't do. I'm so thankful I did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Kenzi- I hope you update this everyday! It seriously makes my day to read it!

I loved that part about how you were going to stab a girl in the jugular but decided not to because you "think positive now" hahaha

I love you! Keep up the entertainment! It's what Tiff and I live for!

Miss you, see you soon hopefully.

Tiffany said...

Seriously, Im crying laughing, cause I can totally picture you saying this while I am reading it!
Sorry I didnt get your call tonight, I was on the four-wheeler, I did call you back, it just went to voicemail- so suck it!
Love ya
TIff

Anonymous said...

I tried calling too! Why was your phone off huh? Were you makin out?

kenzi k said...

Actually... I have a stupid phone now because I'm an idiot and was in the lake but I forgot my phone was in my pocket so now I have to use dad's old one. Do you want to know what it did yesterday...let me tell you; I got a text from this girl from church but it said it was sent from moms phone. Then I get voicemails randomly. So you suck it. haha.

Kendall and Mitzi said...

where you making out with WHO?????