Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Boot Scoot Boogie!

Spray tans.... not so much fun. I don't think I have ever been in such a panic then when that mist trapped me in a tube of death. I couldn't breath or open my eyes. Not only that, now I look like I rolled around in dirt on my mid section. Note to self: Im a red head. I'm not ment to be tan. On my way home I remember the front desk lady telling me not to sweat or sit with my back touching the seat... little did she know my air conditioner doesn't work. I tried really hard not to get sweaty concidering its over 100 degrees outside. I lean my seat back more than it already is so then it really looks like I'm an "O.G." cruizin in my 98' Honda Civic all I needed was an exaust (vroom pop!) ha. I finally make it home and father has chicken casrol made. Mmmm. My good friend Bundy calls me and asks me to go bowling with him and Craig so I get dressed and head to the most white trash place in St. George; The Sunset Bowl. We get there and they decide; "screw this lets go dancing"... we did. At first I was a little sceptical, then I figured out this is the best night of my life... It was country night at the Electric Theater. Im pretty sure I remembered the line dance from the videos my sister and I used to watch. I have never been so excited to dance in my life. Just me and two boys tearin it up on the dance floor country style. Tonight was a goodnight.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just peed my pance! You seriously need to write books or do standup! You crack me up! Im glad you had fun doin the boot scootin boogy!

Anonymous said...

haha I wish I could see your spray tan!

Thanks a good story- thanks Kenz!

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Oh my baby girl!!! A now tan, red head, cowgirl, comic, very talented hair stylest, beautiful soul, person. What can I say........she makes me laugh and cry all at the same time. I agree with Tiff. You should do stand up.

xoxox mom