Saturday, July 12, 2008

12 year old




Yesterday I decided to take a 1/2 day with all the girls and lay out. Well I have never been able to lay out in my life but I thought maybe I can do it, to show that I'm not a little kid. ha. Lets just say I ended up swimming laps. We get home and I head to work. Work was actually some what busy and I made 20 dollars. Around 9:00 Tess and I were clearing tables and we could see lightning right in town it was so cool. I have to say it was a lot cooler than St. George's fire works this year thats for sure. Anyway so I went outside to see if it was raining... and it was pooring. It was so pretty. It smelled so good outside and the sky kept getting lit up when the lightning would strike. I called Mikell and she was outside watching a movie so she couldn't talk to long but it made me really miss her. We went to one of those not to long ago and it was way fun. After that I called Tiffany to see if she was dead or not because the lightning was up by enterprise too. No answer from her so I drive home. On my way home I took Bluff street which was a big mistake. Nobody in this town knows how to drive in the rain. You would think after driving the same roads everyday the people would kind of know where the lines are on the road. They don't. This guy infron of me was driving in both lanes and had his flashers on. Idiot. I finally get home and mom and dad are watching tv. I said to them why the heck aren't you watching the lightning? I went outside and sat in the hammock. It was so pretty the wind blowing, a couple drops would land on my face, and every few minutes the sky would light up with a huge thunder right after.






My mom finally came out and we watched and talked about things while we watched the lightning.




Mom thought it would be funny to be weird. haha.



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures of you and mom, I miss you guys! I can totally hear you saying "Idiot" in your "man" voice!

You would have loved being up here tonight, it was a good lightning show!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool post, I'm jealous I wasn't there. My favorite thing in this world is thunder storms in St. George- it smells unlike anything else in this world. I liked the video and I love the pictures of you and mom- they are great! I hope your having fun in Vegas. Takes lots of pictures so you can blog about that!!! I miss you, wish you could have been at the movie with me. You would have LOVED the movie. It's called Raising Arizona. You have to rent it, it's so funny!!

Love ya Kenz.

Kendall and Mitzi said...

oh no you did not. you are in so much trouble. Take that picture off NOW.

I shun you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh mom- you look fine! Where is your blog? We are all waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

Tag. you are now it.

Go to my blog- you'll get it.