Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Im blogging?

Apparently only my sisters will read this because they blog and so do their lovers... me on the other hand, I'm alone. :) Anyway today was an alright day I think I have decided to look at things more positivly concidering that I'm very blessed. I mean, I have a house over my head and a family that loves each other... right? Recently a lot of things have started to make sense in my life, maybe because I turned 18 and I realize I'm not a child anymore... or that if I keep hanging out with WHORES and drugies I might become one and end up on the arrest column. Not so much a fan of orange jump suits, possibly because of the red hair. I might end up looking like a big stick. ha. Lets just say I'm happy with the choices I have been making lately and hopefully it sticks and I can end up like my two amazing sisters.

Much love,
The Red

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aw, your so cute!! Your perfect the way you are! Glad to see you on here, I know its not as cool as Myspace-its so overrated! Well blah blah blah im a dirty blah! I love ya sis!

Tiffany said...

Oh by the way, you did a cute job on Saiges hair, I love it!
Love tiffer

Anonymous said...

Welcome Kenzi! I'm glad your on here! Before you know it, you'll find a million blogging friends just like yourself!

I love you Kenz!

If I come down this weekend, do you think you can squeeze me in for a cut and color? Call me.

Brandi said...

Kenzi, i read your blog too! you crack me up!