Monday, March 30, 2009

Betty Collection Anyone?

As most of you my know my grandma Betty has a, shall we call interesting sense of style. She buys things that were never quite in style to say the least. My sister and I are here to model these wonderful outfits because they will never make a comback nor did they ever come....well only to find grandma Betty's closet.


They why on Earth Collection







The Cruise Collection






Black Light Party Collection







Animals Collection








JC Penny's Sleep Wear Collection




Christmas "Debb" Collection




and Kason....

12 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

So GREAT! Thanks, I really needed that.

Tere Shake said...

not even gonna lie! some of those were semi cute! haha if you had the right accesories! who knows maybe i am another betty:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! That was so much fun!!

Ali J said...

Oh wow, Grandma Betty, she's something else.

kenzi k said...

Haha you would Tere. :) just kidding the blue dress was kinda fun to wear haha. Ps how are the wedding plans going?

The Stylers said...

hahaha! lol dude i'm dying of laughter and then i come here to leave a comment and see tere's and more laughter is continuing to come!! HAHAHA! seriously HILARIOUS!

Tiffany said...

Hahahahaha!!!! I remember that day, I have never laughed so much in my life! That was so fun!!! How is your back feeling after the blue dress?

Brandi said...

OMH Kenz! You guys are hilarious! I love the JC Penney Sleep Wear Collection!
Wish I could have been there in person for that day!
You girls are always havin so much fun!
Love ya!
Bran

Tiff and Ryan said...

HA HA HA HA, you guys are DOPE!!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hahah every time I look at this post I laugh so hard!! I think we need another fashion show? Maybe you can wear the Hello Kitty PJ's she got you :)

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

haha love it! so funny! you make those clothes look good. miss ya kenzi k