Friday, February 27, 2009

Astrology = Aunt Mary

In my life I have been pushed into crazy things because I have a crazy family.... so this entry is dedicated to my Aunt Mary! When ever I have a question that nobody else can answer I know who to call... Aunt Mary. She is one of the coolest people I have ever met. Just tonight I called with some questions. I was sitting downstairs looking at my astrology book with Josh. We found out alot of things about each other. Oddly it descibed Josh and I to the T. I had some questions though... Mary created a Birth Chart for me a couple of years ago but I don't know how to read it with out her. So I called got some answers then I got looking out side and noticed that the moon was beautiful and that there was a bright star right above it. So right then I asked and she knew exactly what it was all about. How lucky am I to have my own personal astrology teacher. I owe alot of my passions of earth science to her. From day one we have had a random relationship. Apparently I gave her a bad look when I first met her when I was born. Boy was I wrong. She is so flippin smart she has done every exciting job you can think of. Infact she works on Nellis Air Force Base protecting indangered species. While she was out in her lime green vest with all her other "tree hugger" friends, she was almost taken out by a fighter jet. My Aunt put her hands on her head and ducked for cover. The jet was 20 feet above her head. Not many people can say that they have an aunt as cool as mine. :) Anyway I would just like to say thank you Aunt Mary for being the coolest person alive and you have some lucky kids and grandkids. I kinda feel like I'm one of yours. :) Love ya Mary!




4 comments:

Tere Shake said...

yay for aunts! she sounds pretty amazing;)

kenzi k said...

haha. thanks she is!

Anonymous said...

the moon and Venus was pretty incredible last night! I'm glad you guys got to see it! Aunt Mary is amazing! We're pretty lucky! Love you!

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Marys The best!!!! You girls were blessed. Everyone should have an aunt Mary to open their eyes, mind and hearts. Thanks Mary for molding my girls into the best kids ever!!!