Monday, December 29, 2008

Growin Up!

Everyone ... I graduated!



The past few months have been great. I have a wonderful family that keeps things interesting, an amazing boyfriend that cares about me, and friends that I will keep forever. I have decided its time for me to grow up. I want to experience... well. Life. I want to go to college. I want to travel. I want to try new things, get out of my comfort zone.


Many of you know that I don't try a lot of new things or that I'm shy and possibly "mean" (compliments to the red hair ;) ) Anyway I feel like its finally time to break out of my shell and become the new Kenzi the more sophisticated and daring Kenzi. Well atleast I'm going to try.

Friend Outings:

Josh, Thom, Mase, Jd, Brian, & I went to Pinevalley to hang out. This trip I realized I have made some great friends that make me happy. Everyone is so artistic and smart. There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not laughing at some remark or phrase I hear from them. The phrase of the weak: "I will equalize you"! :). Josh has been with me for a while now and he is really growing on me. He makes things so much fun! I wish everyone could see how amazing he really is. Well I'm going to stop rambling on and show some pictures.















Here are some more pictures of the boys skating.








5 comments:

Tere Shake said...

amazing pictures!
growing up sounds like a good plan! i did that just yesterday. it has been amazing since ;) call me and we will play sometime. we can do grown up things together.. like get our hair did! love you

Tiffany said...

Next time...dare to bowl!

Anonymous said...

Very artistic photos. Did you take them? SO college huh?? Utah State is the best!! PLUS, it has an awesome Earth Sciences program-- the Natural Resources building is right next to the library, which is a plus! You won't have to walk all around campus in the snow! If you want, I'll go take you on a tour!! I'll even take the day off of work to do it!
Love ya.

kenzi k said...

Well thank you Tere! I would love to get my hair did with you! Oh. ps your supposed to call and up date me on a certain thing we talked about the other day. I still haven't gotten that phone call yet. :)

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Grow up!!! Never I wont allow it. Hey did you take those photos? If so Im so proud of you, you are super talented, hmmmmm where did you get all that talent?
P/S Thank you for cleaning the house today, it looks great!! It looks like I did it, with all those great vacume marks in the carpet. Soon youll be wanting all white hangers.
hahahah you will one day turn into your mother.