Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Age Hippie Part Two!








I apologize to my sisters for not updating my blog religiously as they do. :]The other day I was givin the oppurtunity to be in a "High Fashion" photoshot. All the girls at hair school were to lazy to do my makeup and hair, so I decided to do my make up and force others to do my hair and help with my makeup. Not to mention I don't know how to wear eyeliner. I know...right? Anyway we decided to go with a more modern hippie to match my style. So here are the results. :]




(Yes, I copied the words from the last one. Mother messed up the last one because she doesn't know how to click the minus sign on the computer only the exit sign)


1 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I love these pictures! You look so pretty! I'm glad you have a blog!!